Monday 23 July 2012

Introduction


Introduction

Turning 50, for me was a bit of a shock! It was as if all the signs of aging decended on me all at once. I started to feel aches and pains in all sorts of places, menopause set in and my muscles felt stiff and sore most of the time. I couldn't sleep, had dry eyes and mouth, creaking knees, back pain, and the list could go on.


I know, I sound like a bit of a whinger, but I tell you this to not glorify the signs of aging, but to share how I started on my journey to reverse these signs.


I am going to share with you my own story to natural health, which of course is ongoing, as I learn more every year!


There is an old saying: "When the student is ready, the Teacher appears". Is this ever true! As I started to look for answers, I was overwhelmed with information I never new existed. I am not a doctor or qualified to offer health advice of any kind, but I will point you to the links of those who are qualified. My only hope is that I will jolt your interest in different methods of healing the body and that you will study it out for yourself.


This is my first blog of many, covering this topic. I hope you will enjoy and benefit from it to help in your own quest for healthy living and aging. Selah.

No comments:

Post a Comment