Saturday 13 April 2013

Blessing Your Food

Below is the results of an experiment I did where I blessed or cursed cooked rice.  I prepared 2 cups of cooked rice.  In one clean jar I placed half, and in the other clean jar, the remaining rice.  On the jars, I stuck 2 stickers, one with loving words, and the other with cursing words.
Then every day or so, I spoke loving or cursing words to the rice.
Over a 3 month period, the results speak for themselves!  The blessed rice remained white and fluffy, and the cursed rice developed into a muddy, juicy mess.  

This experiment reminds me on how important it is to call my food blessed before eating, so that it does me no harm with the additives, pecticides etc.  According to a Japanese scientist who did this experiment with water, the structures in the food/water change dramatically just with the spoken word.  http://www.whatthebleep.com/crystals/ 

Food for thought!?










No comments:

Post a Comment