Tuesday 31 July 2012

My List of 'Essential' Essential Oils


HERE IS A LIST OF OILS THAT I THINK ARE ESSENTIAL AND QUITE CHEAP TO BUY.  You can buy essential oils in Australia 
online - http://www.healthandhappiness.com.au/store/earthsgarden-diy/35-essential-oils.html 
Otherwise you may get them at your local health food shop, but they MUST be therapeutic essential oils (the best). 

My list of MUST HAVES are:

Lavender
Peppermint
Tea tree
Eucalyptus  (prices below)

I have also added a few others I like to use, but the above 4 are the basic.

Lavender: $4.95    10 mls
Peppermint: $4.95   “
Tea tree:      $4.95    “
Rosemary:   $4.95
Rose Geranium:  $5.95
Cedarwood:  $4.95
Lemongrass or Lemon Myrtle – for smell  $5.95
Eucalyptus: $4.95
Ylang Ylang: $7.95 – gorgeous for face creams etc.


I will be posting what you can use these oils for in the coming posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment